Spectrum Communications offers wireless broadband solutions designed to provide cost-effective high-speed data transfer. Our wireless broadband systems use point-to-point and point-to-multipoint networks that can span varying distances offering small to large scale solutions, such as:
- Wide-area municipal wireless networks enhancing the management of public services including utilities and water departments;
- Public safety agencies requiring wireless broadband to provide the foundation for superior radio communications and critical data transmission;
- Industrial applications including the monitoring and control of critical systems;
- Linking campus buildings at institutions at gigabit speed;
- Replacing leased telephone lines to greatly reduce ongoing monthly costs;
- And provide internet access to remote locations where infrastructure is non-existent.
Spectrum’s experts only design systems that have built-in redundancy to ensure little to zero downtime of critical wireless networks. These specially designed broadband wireless networks are monitored by our 24/7/365 Network Operations Centre.